Green Sticker will be extended to 2019, is it true ?

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sony3max

Hello guys in California, can you be able to find out that the green sticker for HOV lane will continue to be active until 2019 ??? It would be great if that's is true, I just heard over the radio ( Vietnamese station).

Yeh and I've been watching green sticker count go up rapidly too. Only ~11,000 left before the DMV will stop issuing them. Mostly likely it will happen sometime this year.

I've sent in the application for my stickers and saw that I will also get an "ID Card" - do the stickers really have to be on the vehicle?

shame to mark up the ride.

ZEP77":2txez4uv said:
I've sent in the application for my stickers and saw that I will also get an "ID Card" - do the stickers really have to be on the vehicle?

shame to mark up the ride.

Yes stickers are required. The ID card..or rather the glove-box slip..is to use should you be required to provide proof to an officer or government official.

Just got my green stickers this past week.

They are #331XX, so less than 7000 left! That's a big drop since the end of Dec '13 when there were over 10000 left.

For those in CA still thinking about getting one, don't wait too long.

Back