Exterior and Interior of Honda Accord Plug in

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damon

The new Accord Plug in features the same design language as its petrol brethren, but it adds further improvements in weight reduction, aerodynamic efficiency, and rolling resistance. In order to reduce the car’s total weight, Honda added an all-aluminum front subframe, 17-inch forged aluminum wheels, an aluminum brake pedal, aluminum hood, and aluminum rear bumper beam. For the aerodynamic updates, the car received a powertrain undercover, cabin floor undercovers, a rear decklid spoiler, and aerodynamic wheel covers. Finally, for reductions in rolling resistance, the PHEV gets low rolling-resistance tires and low-friction wheel bearings.

Customers will have the possibility to choose between three exterior color paints: White Orchid Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, and a model-exclusive Burnished Silver Metallic.

If I had to chose one of the interior options of Accord Plug in, I'd go with the Crystal Black Pearl option. I've seen it in the forum and looks gorgeous.

Hello,
I am organizing a National Plug in Day event in Northridge on Sunday September 29.It is the only event on Sunday in the entire Los Angeles county. There will be cars from Tesla, Nissan, Fiat, etc, and possibly display booths from companies such as SolarCity and Blink Electric Vehicle Chargers. However we don't have any Plug in Accords and I'm just wondering if anyone can come. Its at the Northridge Bob's Big Boy from 10AM-3PM. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.

------------------------
http://www.solitairechamp.biz/

Back