Black Honda Accord Plug in Hybrid

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom007

Found a picture of black honda accord plug in. I think this black version trumps the white and golden versions of the highly equipped car.
OB-UR409_accord_E_20120921125306.jpg

tom007":2hl59ij2 said:
Found a picture of black honda accord plug in. I think this black version trumps the white and golden versions of the highly equipped car.

The black accord plug in looks really smashing. I have to check the other colors before to comment on which color looks better.

tom007":2al6iwi6 said:
I have seen the other photos of Honda Accord Plug in shared in the accord plug in forum. I think all three colors are gorgeous. The balck one is smart, white one is elegant and golden one is royal. The car looks great in every color.

The black Honda Accord Plug in looks really gorgeous. The white and gold ones are nice too. But if I buy the car, I am buying the black one.

I think I have finally reached a decision- the black Accord Plug in is the one I'd buy.

Back