Pics of the Accord Plug-in from the LA Auto Show

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Here are a bunch of images that are from Auto Blog's site. They are of the production ready 2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid electric vehicle that was on display this morning at the LA International Auto Show.

At the Auto Show, Honda announced that the Accord Plug-in Hybrid has received top ranking in its class. It is rated at 115MPGe, higher than the Prius Plug-in, Chevy Volt, and the new Ford C-max Energi - pretty cool!

I have been watching the Honda Fit EV forum closely, and everyone that owns a Fit EV seems to be really happy with it, so it seems like Honda knows what they are doing with electric vehicles.

Front View of the Accord PHEV
01-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

Rear view, notice the rear aerodynamic work on the rear bumper cover - much different than the gasoline powered Accord, and even the Accord Hybrid
02-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

03-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

Here is a shot of the Accord Plug-in's front grill - it's mostly closed off/filled in due to less cooling required in a hybrid, and even less needed when running on pure electric. No word on whether or not the grill opens or closes like some of the other plug-in hybrids seem to be doing
04-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

All in all, it's a great looking vehicle. Stands out enough to look different, but not enough to look goofy (like the *cough*Leaf*cough)

marta":33tb05eb said:
Here are a bunch of images that are from Auto Blog's site. They are of the production ready 2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid electric vehicle that was on display this morning at the LA International Auto Show.

At the Auto Show, Honda announced that the Accord Plug-in Hybrid has received top ranking in its class. It is rated at 115MPGe, higher than the Prius Plug-in, Chevy Volt, and the new Ford C-max Energi - pretty cool!

I have been watching the Honda Fit EV forum closely, and everyone that owns a Fit EV seems to be really happy with it, so it seems like Honda knows what they are doing with electric vehicles.

Front View of the Accord PHEV
01-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

Rear view, notice the rear aerodynamic work on the rear bumper cover - much different than the gasoline powered Accord, and even the Accord Hybrid
02-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

03-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

Here is a shot of the Accord Plug-in's front grill - it's mostly closed off/filled in due to less cooling required in a hybrid, and even less needed when running on pure electric. No word on whether or not the grill opens or closes like some of the other plug-in hybrids seem to be doing
04-2014-honda-accord-phev-la.jpg

All in all, it's a great looking vehicle. Stands out enough to look different, but not enough to look goofy (like the *cough*Leaf*cough)
Hi Marta, welcome to Accord Plug in Forum. Nice pictures of Honda accord Plug in. Please visit other topics, I have shared some cool interior pic of Accord Plug in.

I so wished to join LA auto show. The pics of Accord Plug in looks amazing. I'm glad that someone from Accord Plug in Forum had the chance to join the show.

Tom, I also wanted to go there but you know work and everything. I so wished to see Accord Plug in in a car show display!

Back