Accord Plug-In Hybrid photos from Accord USA

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

This accord phev has an interesting gold/sand color to it, but I think it looks great still.

Here is the side view, showing the rear splitter over the rear window, or is that an antenna? It also looks like a tie down ring under the rear bumper?
gal03.jpg

There are some interesting airflow splitters in front of the front tires, underneath the front bumper. They are hard to see, but Honda sure went all out trying to increase the drag coefficient on the Honda Accord Plug-in:
gal01.jpg

gal02.jpg

marta":2jnfzwyw said:
This accord phev has an interesting gold/sand color to it, but I think it looks great still.

Here is the side view, showing the rear splitter over the rear window, or is that an antenna? It also looks like a tie down ring under the rear bumper?
gal03.jpg

There are some interesting airflow splitters in front of the front tires, underneath the front bumper. They are hard to see, but Honda sure went all out trying to increase the drag coefficient on the Honda Accord Plug-in:
gal01.jpg

gal02.jpg

I dont know which color I like best in the two honda accord plug ins I have seen so far. But the gold color does look elegant on the car. Is there any other colored model available?

umm take that plug wire out and see if you got oil on it. my guess is that the oil made the boot dilate like crazy and thats where the misfire is from. if you have oil you are in for some royal pains in the rear

Back