White 2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Gallery

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

I think the white Accord PHEV looks much better than the gold one that Honda is using in their press releases. Here are some pictures from Autoblog Green when they took the Accord Plug-in Hybrid for a first drive test.

Front view
01-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Side Rear quarter panel on 2014 Accord Plug-in
02-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Front side showing the Accord Plug in charge port
03-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Front view showing the Plug-in Hybrid Accord's unique front fascia and blue accented headlights that make it stand out from an Accord Hybrid
06-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Here is a close-up of the aerodynamic wheel design. Most people don't like these new wheels, but it helps with the overall efficiency of the Honda Accord Plug-in
10-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

marta":3ab3dip1 said:
I think the white Accord PHEV looks much better than the gold one that Honda is using in their press releases. Here are some pictures from Autoblog Green when they took the Accord Plug-in Hybrid for a first drive test.

Front view
01-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Side Rear quarter panel on 2014 Accord Plug-in
02-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Front side showing the Accord Plug in charge port
03-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Front view showing the Plug-in Hybrid Accord's unique front fascia and blue accented headlights that make it stand out from an Accord Hybrid
06-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

Here is a close-up of the aerodynamic wheel design. Most people don't like these new wheels, but it helps with the overall efficiency of the Honda Accord Plug-in
10-2014-honda-accord-phev-fd.jpg

This honda accord plug in is looking really good. I'd really like to buy it, if it fits the budget I mean. But, man, this car is a beauty.

Back