New 2014 Plug In

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melifluonze

Hello everyone!

I just picked a black one up in Queens NY and drove it home (about 380 miles). VERY nice car! #000939

I did the Honda lease deal. I calculated the final price (not including TTL) to be about $31,000 if I was to buy the car at the residual at the end of the lease. Honda took the tax credit and gave the dealer about $5,000 for me to have the car, since it was one of the three remaining 2014's in New York.

By the way, all the remaining Accord Plug-Ins in NY seem to be in the city, like within 20 minutes of each other!

-M

Welcome!

So they are starting to get low on stock? I haven't looked in a while once I acquired one up in NY. I drove it back to PA. ;) Which area are you in?

Let's see, Queens? Any chance Paragon Honda?

As far as I could tell from my searches, there are three left in New York. They're all in the city. There's one south of Queens, which is white, I believe, and then there is one more black one and one grey one.

Yeah, Paragon Honda. They didn't charge the vehicle at all, left the charger in a mess in the trunk, left my tire valve covers off and used a dirty rag to wipe down all the controls. Other than that, things were good.

Definitely an experience getting out of New York with a new car. Frightening!

-M

Nice. Yeah, Paragon is ok. I took it same day I showed up, and it wasn't fully prepped. But I didn't want to make another trip to NY for it, so kind of pushed them. They seemed kind of embarrassed that the car wasn't fully polished and all the protective film junk removed.

Back