Price of Honda Accord Plug in

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damon

According to latest news, the price of Honda Accord Plug in is out. A manufacturer has suggested that the retail price of Honda Accord Plug in would be $39,780.

damon":33rpxxls said:
According to latest news, the price of Honda Accord Plug in is out. A manufacturer has suggested that the retail price of Honda Accord Plug in would be $39,780.

Are you sure about the prize? Any idea how much Accord plug in can cost with the taxes?

Though pricey, the Accord Plug-In Hybrid goes for broke on technology, with a standard navigation system, backup camera, forward collision and lane departure warning systems, adaptive cruise control, a power driver's seat, heated seats and Honda's Bio Fabric upholstery. Only the Prius Plug-In has standard navigation, but both Fords include standard leather. Compare the group here.

If you want this car right now, prepare to pay $45 - $50k. I ordered mine in the Bay Area, only three arrived to the dealer (two black, one white) and we had to put down $500 deposit in order to get on the waiting list. My Honda dealer claimed to be the lowest price... of course...but yeah. I paid a lot for my car, but I was facing thousands of repair costs on the car I traded in. I didn't want to wait.

You really shouldn't pay that much. Try other dealers. Not all dealers are marking up above sticker price.

I just got mine yesterday in White Plains NY on lease with the promotion that ends november 3rd 249/mo 3299 down plus fees, 12k a year. Nothing down ($0.00) , sign and drive. I rolled everything (taxes, tags, title, $3,299 downpayment that was in the $249/mo advet deal, dmv fees ect) into the money factor which works out to be a little less than 3.5%.

$419 per month. 15k miles a year, $17200 end of lease buy out. So essentially MSRP of $34,000. Not to bad consider in january dealers where asking well over MSRP.

Wow, good deal on a lease. That must have been a new program for late this year? It wasn't in effect last year.

Oh yes it was a manufacturers special program. Really liking the car so far, whichbsays alot being that Im selling my 2012 BMW 750. Its not as nice of a ride, but it has all the toys plus some compared to the 7. The savings in gas alone makes up for the ride quality lol. Ive driven about 200 mi on EV already and probably saved about $50 that would have been put into my BMWs gas tank!

Late last year there were good lease deals in CA and NY. Apparently at least in the month of Oct there was a good lease deal in NY. You could come to the conclusion the Accord Plug isn't selling well in NY.

Back