Honda Accord Plug in Hybrid coming in early 2013

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExMyev

Honda is being quite un-specific in its press releases surrounding the 2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid electric vehicle, but on the Honda USA site, there is one sentence that gives us some sort of time frame for the release.

Buried near the bottom of the 'future vehicles' page, Honda says:
"Get ready for change, because the 2014 Accord Plug-in Hybrid will be a part of the Honda lineup in early 2013."

Honda hasn't had a hybrid Accord model since the short lived 2004-2008 model. It didn't sell well, so Honda stopped producing it. Perhaps this time around, the market is more prepared for hybrid technology.

The Accord Plug-in Hybrid Forum will have all the latest news on the 2014 Accord PHEV as we get closer to the launch date in early 2013.

gal01.jpg

That is great news if honda accord plug in is coming early 2013. That means I really need to make a decision about which car to buy. But the problem is, I dont know much about cars. So I was hoping that members of honda accord forum will help me know this car more.

This is a new news for me. The company must have figured it out that loads of people are anticipating the arrival of honda accord plug in hybrid and decided to launch it early.

Back