Power System Problem

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like this is a new one..Have you already brought your vehicle in for the software update?

Did the driving experience change when the error popped up?

How old is the vehicle / how many miles? This will help others w/ similar age cars chime in if they've had the issue or not..but sounds like a new one...

Let us know.

I have it since March 2013 and have about 15k miles on it. My dealer says there is no new update since July 2013.
When the warning came up on the dash, the car starting shaking and the electrical system seemed to start to fail. The car was shaking and it felt like all the engine power was lost at the time. I immediately pulled over and had to be towed. I was in HV Mode at the time it happened.

Thanks,

The only thing I can think of would be this:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=156

Which I believe was a bit later last year...
Did you ever get that note / take your car in for that? If not you may want to call up Honda and see why you didn't receive a notice in the mail for it...you likely should have...

Regardless, let us know what they find / what they do to fix it. Certainly doesn't sound like a good result.

Back