I just got my PHEV!!!

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, congratulations! Where did you find a silver one? I've been doing searches online, but so far haven't seen any silver listed. Did you have to order it?

I did have to order the silver model. So far, there aren't even accessories like touch-up paint and door guards in silver. Strange decision by Honda to ship only black and white to dealer stock. The silver is a really unique color that I hadn't seen before. Definitely worth the wait.

That's really nice, did it take long to get?

I read some comments on another forum that standard colors like black/white would be painted in batches with other models, but custom colors might not get run often. I wonder if with it being made in Japan, if they are only making silver ones when they have an order for one. Not really sure though.

The dealer placed the order around the beginning of March. So it took quite a while to get here. On the other hand, there weren't any black or white ones to be had until some time in April around here (upstate NY) either. So I have no idea how long it would take to get one now.

Got my wife her plug in today at galpin Honda in mission hills. They had a silver one on the lot. Paid Msrp. I drove it home, it's very luxurious.

Back