Navigation

Honda Accord Forum

Help Support Honda Accord Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew99

When I click on INFO and then select VEHICLE ENERGY my North arrow is always facing up in the Navigation part of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem? I think I've tried everything to change it but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

What do you see in full-screen navigation?

Best I got is just to make sure that you do the following:
Settings -> Navi Settings -> Map

Change the View option from "North-Up" to "Heading-Up".

I'll test it out today on mine with the 'shared' screen w/ Vehicle Energy and see if it persists, or if it's only for fullscreen.

If it doesn't work, best we can do is call Honda and report it as another bug. If it does work, glad it did the trick.
---

In full screen navigation it works fine. I have it set to HEADING UP and it works fine in full NAV mode. I'm curious to see what you find later. Thanks

OK so when using "heading up" on mine, it works in both full screen nav and half-screen with the energy meter.

There is another thread where users have posted their NAV software versions...wondering if your car is applicable for the update?

I appear to have the latest version (detailed version info in that thread).

I'll upload pics of the nav screens when I get home if you'd like.

As a side note, I did change to North Up again and that also applied to both full screen and half-screen maps.

Sorry I couldn't duplicate :(
---

Back